Friday, July 4, 2008

London on the 4th of July!


Me and Andrea on the plane for Atlanta. This was the first of three flights that would take us to Africa.


Me and Emily taking time to take pictures in England. I can tell it's England because I have my jacket on. It was a bit chilly in London. It did warm up, but it was a bit windy and humid.

The famous London Bridge. It was beautiful. This picture just doesn't give it justice!


The Parliament building. You can see Big Ben in the back. This place was huge!


A shot of the tower of London. This was an impressive building with a lot of history behind it. had no idea it was used for so many different things. A palace, a prison, etc.

----------------------------------------------------

Yay! Happy 4th of July! How fun is that I get to spend the day in England. So far I've been up for 25 hours and it's starting to hit me. I love it here though. The weather is gorgeous and it's so beautiful here. I took so many pictures that my camera ran out of batteries. We rode a double decker tour bus and have seen so many sites. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, etc...

I will upload pictures soon. We are at the Apple Store in the dead center of London all checking our email. :) It's awesome! Well we are off to find a place to get some fish and chips! Cheers All!

1 comment:

Oertel said...

When I got to London it was the worst jet lag I've ever had. Sit down and crash, so good for you for NOT sitting. :) I want to see pictures! And I put up some rodeo ones for you.