Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi..my name is Marianne...and I'm a Travel Addict


So...just a week or so after I got back from Africa, I decided to go to Las Vegas. They were holding a New Media Expo and I was encouraged to go from one of my professors. It was a fun time and I learned a lot. It was a quick trip though and I don't think I had quite adjusted from being back from Namibia.

A week after Vegas, I flew out to Washington, D.C. with my mom to see my brother Kyle graduate as a LPN in the army. It was my first time to D.C., and it was awesome. Another quick trip, but we saw quite a few things while we were there. We made sure to see the LDS temple while we there. Mom had lived out there when it was dedicated and it was her first time back since then. It was a pretty cool thing for both of us.



We saw a few of the other sites quickly one day. We saw the Jefferson Memorial, the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Memorial. The picture below is one I've entitled: Tall, Taller, and Tallest. Appropriate, don't you think? ;)


Here's my brother Kyle and his wife, EvaLyn at his graduation. Pretty attractive couple I think. :)


No comments: