Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reba & Kelly Clarkson Concert


I have been a Reba McEntire fan since I was 15. I love her! She came to Salt Lake with her buddy, and American Idol winner, Kelly Clarkson, who I also adore. I found out about the concert back in the summer, but knew I was going to be in Africa when the tickets went on sale. My good friend and mission buddy, Corin Coombs is also a Reba fan and bought tickets for the both of us back in July. Before we knew it the show was here!



The show was AMAZING! They both did a phenomenal job! My camera doesn't do them justice! They both are beautiful women with lots of energy! There wasn't a lot of special effects or flash, it was mainly them singing the songs that they loved.


They sang a lot of songs together, but then they would take turns singing their own songs. No one was better than the other. It was just them having fun doing what they do best!

Not only was the show a ton of fun, but I got to go to dinner with Corin before the show. We got to catch up and just talk! It was the perfect night!

No comments: