Monday, December 15, 2008

Done with School!!

I am finally done with my Bachelor's degree! Yay! I have been so busy these last few weeks trying to get everything finished, but it has all paid off!

Just a quick update for the last month or so...I turned 28 and I'm pretty excited about it! I'm in a new phase of life and I feel like new adventures await! It feels so good to be done with school and to move on with the rest of my life.

I had surgery just before Thanksgiving. I had a fairly large cyst that needed to be removed from my abdomen. Everything went well and I'm recovering nicely. Try to squeeze that in with 3 big final projects and see how fun that is. :)

Finished my last week of school on Friday the 12th. It hasn't quite hit me that I'm done. I'm just so tired after everything that I haven't had a chance to really take everything in. It's not only been a long month, it's been a long couple of years. So, I figure I will take a bit of a break and then go from there. At least now..I can finally think about Christmas!

1 comment:

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Marianney! You forgot to mention that you graduated with a 4.1!!! (extra credit for coolness).

We are so proud of you and who you have become. Love ya!!

Kyle and Eva