Friday, September 4, 2009

Mormon Tab Choir Email


So...rumors have been flying around Deseret Book HQ that I have a Bachelors Degree in Digital Media. :) It's funny...people will ask me about it and then ask, "Why are you working in the mailroom, then?" So I explain that it's always been my dream job and I can now die happy. ;)


Anyway...the Web Marketing guys heard about about my skills and asked if I could fill in on a project that was due the next day-the Mormon Tabernacle marketing email. They asked me yesterday and it was due today. Since I've not ever done a marketing email I was a bit nervous, but I really wanted to see if I could figure it out. I did. Took me about 2 hours and I pleased quite a few people. :) Kudos to me!

2 comments:

Megs said...

congrats! Way to use all the skills you learned in school that you weren't sure you had!

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

That's awesome good for you.