Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recent Designs

My younger brother Alan is a swim instructor and wanted to make up a business card to hand out to people. Thought it would help him earn some extra money. So... I came up with a few mockups for the card. I had a lot of fun designing them and wanted to show off what I'd done. :)

This first one is the one that we finally went with.


You'll notice that the other pictures have the nice little istockphoto watermark on them. They let you download a comp of the photo to do mockups and such, but not without the watermark. :(


It's been awhile since I've been able to just play and I must say I really did enjoy this. Sometimes when I'm trying to design for work, it takes the fun right out of it and it's a lot harder to be creative. Anyway...that's my show and tell for the week! ;)

1 comment:

The Lolly said...

hey babe--those cards are AWESOME! wow. you are so talented! i don't think i could choose a favorite out of those. someday, when i'm a famous writer and i need business cards (for whatever reason), you're design them. :) xoxo