Friday, March 27, 2009

You'd better Belize it!!!

Ok...so I know the title is lame...but we see that all over the place here. It's kind of catchy really.

Here are a few pictures I wanted to post. I have more, but the internet has been off and on and it has been a busy business trip. We really have done quite a bit of work here.



This is a view from my hotel room window.



The plane I flew to Belize on. This is actually HUGE compared to the little caravan and islander planes we have been using since being here. Think 6 and 12 seater planes.


Sunrise as seen from my hotel window.



This is me at the Atlanta airport with a very long layover and almost no sleep for a very long time. It was good to finally make it to Belize.

I've got tons more pictures... so stay tuned! :)

No comments: