Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May


So.
..I've fallen behind on my blog yet again. Things have been busy and ever-changing so here's an update:

-Walked at Graduation for my Bachelor's Degree. (President Monson spoke, otherwise I don't think I would have gone.)
-Received a cool Summa Cum Laude medal for a 4.0 GPA.
-Quit my job at SkyVantage for peace of mind.
-Currently looking for a second job.
-Planning on moving to Bountiful, Utah mid June since I no longer need to live in Happy Valley and the 45 mile one-way commute to Salt Lake is getting old.

Work at Church Headquarters is going well. It will be so nice to only have a 10-15 commute in the mornings.

Summer is well on it's way here and I love it! I missed summer last year being in Africa and it was their winter. So believe me...I'm excited for a nice, warm summer.

I don't really have any definite trips planned and I feel a little left out. I usually always seem to have something to look forward to, but so far...nothing just yet. Though I do know a few people in Alaska I'd like to visit.... :)