Monday, November 2, 2009

All At Sea Murder Mystery Party


My roomate, Chante, decided to throw a murder mystery party for Halloween and I was enlisted to help with the festivities.
We had a pretty good turnout and I think people had a lot of fun.
We had a storyline based back in 1914 aboard a ship called the SS Libertania. All at Sea was the name of the story. You can download an introductory pdf of the story here.
All of us had a different character that we acted out and certain goals that we were to accomplish. I was the head stewardess and my main goal was to become a singer and of course find out who killed the captain. I didn't guess right, but a lot of people did.


We had a few from our singles ward come.

Most of the group were people we worked with at the Church Office Building.


Here's a shot of our friend Molly, Chante' (my roommate), and me.

Here's Molly and her husband, Bryan. They won the cutest couple award. :)


We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and it all turned out pretty well. My roommate was a bit concerned we would run out of rice (she had calculated about 2 cups per person), so we ended up with tons of it. She humors me and I humor her and it all works out all right and we both end up laughing at each other quite a bit.

No comments: