Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alaska calling...



Late last week I got a call from Nenana Raft Adventures in Alaska. I had sent them my application last May when I was down to one job and thinking a trip to Alaska would be just the thing. Well...the seasons STARTS in May, so everybody was pretty much staffed.

I soon forgot about my Alaska dreams and real life set in and I found another job. Well...I get this call and it was this rafting company. They found my application from last year and are staffing positions for this coming summer.

Here's the details:

The job: Photographer. I would get to take pictures of people as they are going down some of these awesome rivers.
The location: Denali National Park
The experience: Unbeatable

Anyway...I still need to find out a few more details and then take it to the Lord and see if this is actually a good idea. My Church job is uber flexible and would probably work out fine. The Deseret Book job, not so flexible. Sure fun to think about though. :)

No comments: