Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brand New iMac


Life is SO good.
I got a new computer at my Church job. A new guy needed a PC and I happen to have an old PC laptop that was still in very good condition and my boss asked me if I would trade it for one of the Macs. Since I know how to use both PC and Mac, I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Little did I know they would give me the BRAND NEW 27 inch iMAC they had just ordered two weeks prior.


As you can see it's MASSIVE and very PRETTY.


I used to have a dual monitor, but you don't need one when you've got this baby. The keyboard is wireless and looks incredible small next to the monitor, but it's easy to get used to using.

It totally makes my day to come into work and see this sitting at my desk. The day gets even better when I get to work on it. It's actually fast enough for me. I can have all my multiple windows open, plus have Windows running in the background to run a few PC programs, and it doesn't even break a sweat. God truly does answer prayers! :)

No comments: