Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August Photos

Kitty Litter Cake!

I saw this cake on my mission. One of the Elders made it for his companion at a Zone Conference and I have never laughed so hard. I thought it was the nastiest and most clever idea. So when my brother was trying to decide what kind of cake to have for his 21st birthday, this randomly came to mind. Of course I threw out the idea more as a joke than anything, but he loved it. So...we made Kitty Litter Cake and it was a huge hit!


Of course there were some "Ehh's and Gross!" to be heard when we pulled it out. But everybody had a "scoop" and loved it!


We had a blast assembling the thing too! You can find the recipe here. For ours we left out the green food coloring.


So Jason is home. Finally! Boy we missed him.

Does he not look like some sort of California surfer? :)

No comments: