Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where did August go?

I blinked and missed August! Seriously!

Oh man...it was a crazy month. I did take a few pictures, which I will post soon. I mainly worked and slept, and worked some more. Dang, I need another trip soon.

From what I can remember of August, my youngest brother came home from scout camp on Catalina Island. We met him at the airport. It's so nice to have him back. He adds so much to our family and he was greatly missed. The punk is like 6 inches taller, has a gorgeous tan, and looks very much like a California surfer. Going to have to beat the girls off of him...but then what else is new. ;)

We had a huge birthday party gathering to celebrate like 4 birthdays. My favorite part was the cake my brother decided to have. I totally talked him into having a Kitty Litter Cake. Pictures will soon follow and I will explain.... 'Twas Awesome!

No comments: