Monday, November 1, 2010

October - Gone already

I cannot believe October is gone. Craziness. Life has become a whirlwind lately. Here are a few highlights.

I ran my first race ever. It was a 6K through the gardens at a place called Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. It was AWESOME! I'm already looking for my next race.

I made homemade granola for the first time and it was wonderful! It was pumpkin granola and it was the perfect thing for this time of year. I found the recipe from a blog called, "Two Peas and Their Pod." Check it out here. It's one of my new favorites!


Got to go trick or treating with my little nephew, Rowe. We only went to a few houses in the neighborhood, but one of the houses was that of my mission president and his wife. My brother just happens to live in their ward. Lucky them! So we got to stop by and visit for a few minutes. It was fun way to spend Halloween for sure. I will post pictures of Rowe in his little dragon costume as soon as I can snag them from my brother. :)

No comments: