Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Disneyland Photos

Alan came through and sent the pictures. Enjoy!
In front of the Mantterhorn





Splash Mountain - you'll notice you can't see me. I'm third back, but hiding behind Jason as to not get as wet. My strategy worked and Jason took my share of the splash.





For Halloween and the Christmas season, they decorate the Haunted Mansion up with a Nightmare before Christmas theme.











If I look tired, it's because I was. We had gone surfing that morning and it had wiped me out pretty good. ;)

They had some cool decorations.



We should have taken more pictures of other rides we went on, but we were having too much fun and forgot.

1 comment:

The Lolly said...

Oh my gosh!!--I don't even flippin recognize your brothers!! Tell them to stop growing up! Seems like only yesterday, we were all having a delightful, juevenille rubber-band fight in your house... :) xoxo