Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was awesome!
I was able to spend Christmas with my family and almost all us where home. We were only missing Kyle, but he did call home. It's amazing that they are able to call us from Afghanistan. Sure is a blessing.

It was a low-key Christmas, but it was still nice. Rowe, my little 1 year old nephew, made things that much more magical.


As siblings, we drew names and then had a max spending limit. I had Alan and I had some fun getting him some things. He got a book, which is normal for him to ask for and not much of a surprise. However, I did find a Techno Hoodie from Old Navy that knocked his socks off. These things are the coolest. The draw strings for the hood are actually headphones. The plug for your mp3 player is in the pocket and you don't see any wires. It's pretty darn cool and he was pretty excited about it.

EvaLyn had my name and she got me one of the coolest gifts I think I've ever received. Get ready for it...
She got me a Sushi making kit!
So in case you didn't know...I love sushi!
In college I used to go donate plasma just so I could get the money to get my weekly sushi- kick. Ahh...those were the days. :)

Anyway...it was a good Christmas and one that will be remembered.

No comments: