Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FedEx scare


I ordered a gift online for a friend and have been waiting for it to arrive anxiously. I received my tracking information and was notified that it would be delivered today. Since I really need this package to arrive before Christmas, I have been checking on it quite a bit.

So...things were all good to go about 9:30 this morning. My package was on the truck out for delivery and I was expecting my delivery before 3:00 today. Things were good. And THEN...at about 1:30 I check the tracking and it says it's in MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE! What the crap?!? I tell you my heart stopped!

I figured it was a mistake...well prayed that it was a mistake. I figured I'd give them an hour, maybe two before I all out panicked. After an hour of checking and trying to decided what to do...it finally showed up delivered. Phew!! Thank goodness for technical errors...but ones that don't actually cause problems.

No comments: